Lost your appointment confirmation
ID Confirmation Inquiry Form
If you scheduled an online appointment but lost your appointment confirmation information (which includes the appointment date and time as well as a unique 10-digit ID number), you can request a re-confirmation of your appointment using the form below. Our Information Unit will respond to your inquiry in 1-2 business days to the email address submitted. Applicants may bring a printed version of that email confirmation to the interview, in lieu of the official confirmation page.
Note: Applicants who lost their confirmation ID and wish to change or cancel their existing appointments may also use this form. Please remember to print out the new appointment confirmation.
Reprint my appointment confirmation page
Follow these steps if you want to reprint your appointment confirmation page:
- Access the on-line appointment system
- Click “Schedule Appointment”
- Enter the Barcode number of your DS 160 and click “submit” button
- Choose any available appointment slot in the system (Please note : this will not create a new appointment for you but just help you to get confirmation of your current appointment, as long as you follow our instructions)
- Enter information in “Appointment Details” about your surname, given name, passport number, e‐mail address and telephone number (Your surname and given name must be entered in the exact same order as you did when you book your appointment; Else a new appointment will be created)
- Click the “Submit” button
- You will see a similar message to the one above, confirming that you already have an online appointment in our system for your visa interview.
- Print this message: it will be considered as your appointment confirmation to bring to your visa interview.
Note: make sure you do not create another appointment: as per our policy, we will delete all appointments if you do.